Friday, July 1, 2011

Food!

Ok, my last 3 posts have been bitchy.
I've actually had a few awesome days, they've just only been partially pregnancy-related so I didn't bother to post them.

Also, you probably don't care about my newly rekindled obsession with food.
I love and hate it. I want it constantly, even when my body rejects it. I drool over recipes, but don't have the energy to cook. Wanna see a frustrated, bitchy Noel? Watch me crave delicious foods but not have the energy or steady hands required to cook them.

Now, that said- amazing food is plentiful in my life. In fact, at D's encouragement (not that i required much!) we've returned to the co-op. Woohoooo! Fresh organic fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy, and bread.
Today- once I shut down the computer and go get off my ass, in fact- I'm picking up today's haul:
Fuji apples, bananas, kiwi, mini watermelon, romaine lettuce, butternut squash, yellow squash, green peppers, red potatoes, celery, honey-wheat bread, croissants, a gallon of whole milk, and a half-gallon of chocolate milk.
Next week, I'll add eggs to the order, but I still have tons.

And today we hit Atlantic Station for Food Truck Friday and D got local bbq, while I got a ceasar salad with amaaazing smoked chicken, and we both got King of Pops fresh Georgia peach popsicles. OMG.
Food.

I love it, even when I hate it. LOL







Oh, and I have to briefly brag on D: one of my favorite little things that he does came up today. He insists on pumping at the gas station because he knows I hate the fumes. Even before pregnancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment