Friday, July 8, 2011

Day-to-day maunderings

Busy last few days, and they've caught up.
I'm exhausted and feel half-sick so I'm taking it easy now that errands are done. Jack has been sick with food poisoning so I made banana bread and gave it to him, then picked up my CSA milk, more cat food, dropped off letters at the post office (missed the mail-lady at home), and took Noka to the vet.
$230 she seems fine, and is up-to-date on shots, but based on her lethargy and anxiety they want to do a cancer screening for another $350. I told them I'll try the homeopathic anti-anxiety medication first, then if she doesn't improve I'll save up for the screening.

I also cleaned out the fridge a little and have a pot of chicken soup going for later.

Now I'm curled up on the couch with the 6th Harry Potter book (I'm re-reading the series) and as little of anything productive as I can manage.

Tuesday I have my next prenatal appointment and I need a new midwife after that. I also need to remember to tell this one about my dizzy spells (they're getting worse) and ask them to screen me for toxoplasmosis immunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment